Optimal Antioxidant Protection
1000 mg, 250 vegetarian tablets | Item Catalog Number: 00927
Vitamin C’s popularity is undeniable—and so are its benefits! Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin is a unique formulation that combines high-quality vitamin C with dihydroquercetin (a flavonoid antioxidant), which has been shown to boost vitamin C levels and aid your body in recycling vitamin C. When you’re ready to supercharge your daily vitamin C supplement, pick up a bottle of Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin.
Benefits at a Glance
- A powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Protects the body from oxidative stress
- Essential to the formation of collagen
- Promotes healthy iron absorption
- Protects against multiple environmental stresses
- Lasts longer in the body than typical vitamin C formulations
Natural Ways to Boost Vitamin C
The benefits of vitamin C are well known to nutritional researchers. Since its isolation more than 80 years ago, thousands of research studies have shown that vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, provides protection from oxidative stress, and delivers profound whole-body health benefits. It has been shown to:
- Promote the absorption of iron while simultaneously preventing its oxidation.
- Aid in the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth.M
- Protect the body from the effects of stress.
- Play a vital protective role against physical and environmental stresses such as ingestion of heavy metals, cigarette smoking, compromised immunity, and extreme temperatures.
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, meaning humans can’t create it internally. Instead, we must get all of our vitamin C from diet or supplements. Unfortunately, vitamin C is also water soluble, meaning that it’s quickly oxidized and released inside the body. Until now, the best way to maintain optimal blood levels of vitamin C was to consume it multiple times throughout the day.
Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin solves this problem through the addition of the flavonoid antioxidant known as dihydroquercetin. This unique molecule has been shown to “supercharge” vitamin C by slowing down its oxidation and elimination from the body. The result is more stable and longer-lasting blood levels of vitamin C, plus the antioxidant benefits of dihydroquercetin itself. This synergistic relationship greatly enhances the efficacy of both molecules in the body’s organs and tissues. If you’re ready to supercharge your vitamin C program, add Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin to your daily supplement regimen.
|Dosage and Use|
|As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.|