Supports Brain Health
100 tablets | Item Catalog Number: 01327
In an adult, cerebral blood flow is typically 750 millilitres per minute or 15% of the cardiac output. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral metabolism by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen utilization.
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed and it can:
– Improve blood supply to the brain
– Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain
– Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains
– Maintain normal coagulation of blood
– Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
– Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration
– Exerts an inhibitory effect on NF-kB-dependent inflammation
Serving: Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 40 mg
Vinpocetine 10 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Dosage and Use:
Take one tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.